Among all the accounting software, QuickBooks is one of the most remarkable and popular software in the world. Millions of customers have something good to say about QuickBooks. This software is the answer for all your accounting needs. To get the business done in a proper way, QuickBooks is useful. However, QuickBooks faces a few difficulties at some point and this may impact the productivity of your business.
QuickBooks Error 6123 is such kind of error that arises when the connection with company file gets terminated. Causes of QB Error 6213
- Problem with an internet connectivity
- Damaged or infected QB network file that comes with an extension – .ND
- You are accessing QB on the system that is on the hibernation or standby mode
- Firewall settings are preventing the user to access QB files
- The data file in the program is corrupted or of no use
- The QB installation file is corrupted
Steps to fix QB Error 6213, -0.
You have to follow the below-given steps to fix Error 6213, -0 without any challenge:
Note: Make sure the correct cause behind the occurrence of this error as this will help you get the resolution quickly.
- Ensure the internet connectivity and stabilize the connection with the system that is hosting QB.
- Change the configuration setting in both hardware and software accurately for QuickBooks to work flawlessly. The proper setting will allow QB to access required documents.
- Ensure to resolve the problem with .ND files.
- If this fails to eliminate Error 6213, restart the QuickBooks software using the same host.
- Ensure the company file is fit and fine.
- Restore all the corrupted files on QuickBooks.
Reach Out to Us:
Only after following the above-given instructions, you can identify if QuickBooks is able to access all the required files. If the problem still creates an obstacle, uninstall the QuickBooks from the system and install it all again.
You have an option of contacting QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1800-890-6677 . Our highly-experienced QuickBooks ProAdvisor will assist you to achieve the best possible solution.