The Camp stands for Customer Account Management Portal. In this article, you will learn what the Customer Account Management Portal is for QuickBooks Desktop and how to use it. With the help of the Customer Account Maintenance Portal (CAMPs), you can manage your QuickBooks Desktop Account in one platform.
How To Sign In To CAMPs
- Navigate to camps.intuit.com
- Login with your Intuit account information.
- Select QuickBooks Desktop from the options.
Having Trouble While Signing?
You have to use the registered email address. Then select your account to navigate more options. If you forgot any of the credentials then do the steps shared below:
- Click on I forgot my user ID or Password
- It will not work then go back to the camps.intuit.com and choose Claim Account
- If you need help then you can call on our QuickBooks Support Number 1800-890-6677.
How To Use CAMPs
- Edit or change your email
- Find your license number
- Download products you’ve purchased
- Update your payment method
- See your product orders, transactions, and charges
- Change your primary contact
- Add, edit, or remove users
- Change your business address and phone number
Get Instant Support For QuickBooks Desktop
Customer Account Management Portal for QuickBooks Desktop can be very beneficial for effective accounting. One can easily manage their small & medium-sized businesses with the help of this feature. If you want more details, you can speak directly to our pro-advisor by dialing QuickBooks Support Phone Number. Type 1800-890-6677 on your phone and enjoy the toll-free services provided by Intuit QuickBooks Tech Support USA.
Also, get the latest updates from our official Support team by contact QuickBooks Upgrade Support Team.
Submit your review